15. The “tree of life” is a common sighting in southern Africa, and is known by what name?
16. Newly built DumaTau in the Linyanti Wildlife Reserve has a spa and boutique area that also includes a gym and lap pool. What is this area named?
17. Our non-profit partner is referred to as CITW and is celebrating 20 years of changing lives. What does CITW stand for?
Children in the Wilderness
18. Bisate Lodge in Rwanda opened their much-anticipated day lounge, Bisate Kwanda in 2021. What does Kwanda mean in English?
Kwanda means growth, expansion and in some translations also gift, making the Bisate Kwanda our gift to you.
19. What Wilderness camp would you be staying at if you were enjoying an idyllic hot air balloon flight over the remote northern sector of Kafue National Park in Zambia?
Shumba or Busanga Bush Camp
20. Name the semi-nomadic people you can interact with during a trip to Serra Cafema in Namibia’s Kunene Region.
Let’s plan your next journey
When we say we’re there every step of the way, we mean it, literally. From planning the perfect circuit, to private inter-camp transfers on Wilderness Air, and easing you through Customs. We’re with you on the ground, at your side, 24-7, from start to finish. Ready to take the road less travelled? Contact our Travel Designers to plan an unforgettable journey.