Zambia safari activities for kids
Leave everything to us - from curating the perfect action-packed itinerary for the entire family (along with some down time for mom and dad), to organising special anniversaries in the wild. We’ll arrange private game drives and a private guide - a storyteller, who can read the land like a book. Also, a Bush Buddy. A wonderful childminder who will keep your young ones entertained with fun activities, and share their love of the wild and their culture with them. All that’s left to do is make lasting memories together.
Take home family stories in Zambia:
- When your daughter spotted her first baby elephant on a morning game drive.
- The joy on mum’s face as we celebrated their 50-year wedding anniversary with a surprise private dinner overlooking the legendary Zambezi River.
- Afternoon boat rides counting hippo pools, spotting tiny reed frogs, and bright malachites, followed by pink G & Ts.
- Looking up in astonishment to discover a lion in a fig tree, in search of a cool breeze.
- Watching in awe as a pride of lions chased and brought down a red lechwe.
- Sublimely lazy days being pampered at the spa, relaxing by the pool and soaking in myriad Zambezi sights and sounds.
- Evening by the campfire learning to play ‘Nsolo’, a traditional Zambian game similar to chess.
- Walking around one of the Seven Wonders of the World, after the heart-thumping thrill of arriving at the ‘smoke that thunders’ - the majestic Victoria Falls.
- Your oldest’s epic bungee jump - a 111 metre drop into the gorge, with the Victoria Falls roaring behind.