Zimbabwe safari activities for kids
Leave everything to us as you bond through nature, and enrich your children’s world experiences with a personalised family adventure across beautiful Zimbabwe. We’ll design itineraries with your family’s unique needs, tastes and interests in mind. From arranging a personal guide for your family to selecting family camps, air transfers with Wilderness Air and meeting your family at the airport.
Take home family stories in Zimbabwe:
- Roasting marshmallows around the campfire at Chikwenya, to the tale of the wily rabbit and the silly crocodile.
- A morning game drive, tracking lions, only to hear grandpa snoring in the back seat.
- Soaking in an outside tub while sipping on bubbles and watching the sun setting over a fiery orange floodplain. Bliss!
- The afternoon spent tracking a favourite animal chosen from a picture book and then finding it. For real.
- Date night under a chandelier of stars.
- Practising our family’s pizza throwing skills with a very patient chef at the Madison Pan termite-mound oven.
- Spending a thrilling evening identifying weird bugs by flashlight with our wonderful Bush Buddy.
- That epic boat trip exploring the Zambezi when gran spotted a Pel’s fishing owl and went really, really quiet.
- The day your teen discovered her talent for photography at the hide, thanks to the OM System Photo Hub.
- The sheer pride on your son’s face as he learned how to pole a mokoro (traditional dugout canoe) all by himself.